Please read all instructions below before beginning the registration process,
as this year all details for each nominee and host are required during the initial submission.
Online Nomination & Registration Process
The Stars of Life online registration process is completed by one person, the company contact, for all attendees from your ambulance service. All fields are required, and the form cannot save partially completed registrations. AAA strongly recommends assembling all materials for each Star, Host, and Guest before beginning online registration.
For each Star, you will need:
- Name and job title as they should appear on the website and in print recognition
- Email address (MUST BE UNIQUE—use of a host’s email will overwrite the host’s account). If no email exists for your star, please invent one ending @mailinator.com.
- All zip codes for which you’d like Hill meetings scheduled
- A brief bio and details about why they are being nominated for Stars of Life. Need help writing this? Download our Stars bio examples!
- A high-resolution head shot (Hint: Tips for taking great head shot pictures on your phone.)
- Names and relationships of guests attending with your Stars. Please also be prepared to note which guests are young children.
For each Host, you will need:
- Job title
- Email address
- Names and relationships of guests attending. Please also be prepared to note which, if any, guests are young children.
After entering all Star, Host, and Guest information, you will have the option to remit payment via credit card onscreen, or to view a printable invoice to mail in with your check.
Contact email@example.com for help!
Eligibility—Who Are Our Stars?
All employees of ambulance services are eligible for nomination for the AAA Stars of Life program. All nominees are recognized as Stars. Examples of individuals commonly nominated include:
- State-level Star of Life or other award program recipient
- Employee of the year
- On-duty or off-duty services above and beyond the call of duty such as special rescue or setting of significant records
- Notable community contribution such as volunteer work, local leadership, partnerships with other organizations or agencies
- Significant community distinction or honors related to ambulance, public safety, public health or health care services
- Consistent services record which exemplifies your ambulance operation’s mission
Please note that Stars may be nominated posthumously.
2021 Registration Rates
- Stars – $474 (increased to $524 on September 1)
- No guests or hosts in 2021
Photographers may accompany the Stars and their families throughout the course of the Stars of Life event, and Stars, Hosts, and their guests may be featured in photographs documenting the event. Use of the photographs include, but is not limited to, publication on the American Ambulance Association’s website and social media accounts.
Due to strict food & beverage and hotel block minimums, no refunds are available for Stars of Life.